Monday, November 1, 2010

Trying to catch up...

Okay, it's been a while, a long while since I last posted. The summer was busy! Evidentally so was the fall because the temps are falling and I'm finally adding new pictures. I thought it would work to add a bunch of pictures of the rest of the summer I'm hoping I'll get to Poppy's birthday and the rest of the fall tomorrow night. Hope y'all enjoy.


Showing our support for Favre!




(pay no attention to the snot nosed kid! Jeez where is your mother.)

Preschool 2010-2011!
Poppy started his 2nd yr of preschool this year, since he has a late birthday he missed the cut off to start kindergarten. He really didn't see the reason for all the pictures. The only thing he thought was cool was that he got to get all new school supplies. He brought home what he had left over from last year and his watercolors looked like it had been through battle.

Standing at the front door holding his plant

Ready to go, this year I think he just wanted me to leave.




The Lake 2010

This was taken later in the week while we were at the lake with my family, Poppy was so tired but he was worried he'd miss something so he got up early and tried to stay up late.

The wedding party. Mom and Dad celebrated their 40th Wedding Anniversary this last May so we had a little party for them. Mom was excited, dad wasn't mad so all in all it was a good time.


Katie and Uncle John fishing at the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment